Thanks For Being A Part Of This Event
I encourage you to ask questions in the Facebook comments chat below each speaker’s video during the day of his/her presentation. And/or reach out directly to the speakers via their established communication channels.
If your question is of a different nature, please review these Frequently Asked Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
I placed my order, but have not received a confirmation email with information about how to access my purchase. Is there a delay?
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
- You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab or ‘Social” tab.
- The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
- If you used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
- You’ve marked one of my emails as Spam. When this happens, my system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you. No hard feelings!
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please submit a support ticket below.
I accidentally clicked the “Add to Cart” button on the Order Form multiple times and was charged for multiple orders. May I have the extra orders refunded?
Just go ahead and fill out the form below and I’ll take care of it right away.
Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so I can find your order.
I can’t get the videos to play or they are skipping/playing slowly …
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. I recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at SpeedTest.
Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 5 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program that can fix these type of issues. Some examples are “Spybot search and destroy,” “Malwarebytes,” etc., (just google them).
The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. Are you using the latest version of Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.?
If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following four questions. I will do my best to help you out.
- Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
- What browser are you using?
- What version of that browser?
- Go to SpeedTest and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
Thanks for reading!
If you still have questions for me, please be as specific as possible, so I will be able to understand you.
I aim to reply back within one business day.