If you are looking to exponentially catapult your growth as a strategic and effective well-rounded leader, this may be the most important message you'll hear in a while.
Here is WHY: I created a high-impact Managerial Toolkit containing 20 tools for leadership excellence.
This is a small taste of what you will discover:
1. How to accelerate your change initiatives—without wasting time dealing with resistance
2. The principle—most managers ignore—to always achieve crystal clear communication
3. How to relax (really relax) in 5 minutes or less—anytime, anywhere—guaranteed
4. The complete step-by-step process to do performance management flawlessly
5. How to be fit (really fit) in 60 minutes a week
Etc., see all the competencies here below.
By now you are probably wondering:
“How much does this cost?”
I do Corporate Leadership Development, and a typical two-day live seminar that costs $4,000 USD, contains on average 15 leadership tools.
This “Managerial Toolkit” includes 20 leadership tools clearly explained.
But you won’t pay that kind of money.
If you get your “Managerial Toolkit” today ... you only pay USD $9.97 (nine dollars, ninety-seven cents) for this entire collection. This is an extremely small price of the actual market value.
So what’s my hidden motive? Why am I giving you this away? Because I want to gain your trust as a customer. It’s a win-win situation.
Simply click this yellow button here below right now!
To recap, this is what you are getting:
Avoid expensive misunderstandings most managers make:
1. Common assumptions in the workplace
2. Fundamental communication principle most managers ignore
Accelerate the execution effectiveness of your change initiatives:
3. Change principles
4. Change acceleration
5. Change methodologies
6. Change … or else …
Know exactly how to be fit in only 60 minutes a week:
7. Best kept secret in the fitness industry
Use your team’s Mission to intrinsically motivate your direct reports:
8. How to use your mission as an engagement tool
Improve the quality of your performance conversations:
9. The soft skills are the hard skills
10. How to turn the assessment of your employees into a productivity tool
Gain upper management’s undivided attention in 60 seconds or less:
11. Corporate Elevator Speech
How to turn performance management into a simple—and even sexy—results-oriented task:
12. Performance management in 3 simple steps
Become a much more effective leader:
13. Can you lead from a non-leadership position?
14. Are leaders born or made?
Make better decisions:
15. Advocacy vs. Inquiry
16. Debate vs. Discussion vs. Dialogue
Why controlling your nervousness while giving a presentation is a huge mistake:
17. Become a more effective public speaker
Be the best listener you’ve ever met:
18. Why "listening"—like most managers do—doesn't work, and what to do instead
Relax in 5 minutes or less—anytime, anywhere—guaranteed:
19. This simple technique will exceed your expectations
Build and use your team’s Vision as a powerful leadership tool for change:
20. Vision is about direction and passion—use it!